Wedding Inspiration: Yellow

an you think of a more cheerful color than yellow? Granted this particular shade is a bit muddy... I was thinking of a late summer color when I put these images together. Kind of like this pretty ipod wallpaper I have:

Image source unknown (sorry! let me know if it's yours!)

Save the Date Cards and Invitations:
1 - 
The Knot

The Admission Ticket invitations are a fun idea! I have seen some really fun takes on them. The graphic print of the yellow poppy is great, too.

Beautiful Favors:

Ok, so #4 is more of a table setting than a favor... and I think it's a cute idea! There is a site where you can make a personalized crossword puzzle. How perfect and playful! It could also be a very budget friendly favor - pretty pencils can be reasonable!

Table Settings:

These images make me want to make another batch of Ginger Lemonade. The tent is so pretty and fun! I'm a sucker for paper lanterns, too.

Flowers:

Of course I managed to find orchids again. Love the bicycle bouquet! I want to go ride a beach cruiser down to the park and lay in the grass with a good book.

Dresses, Hair & Guys:
4 - The Knot 

Ok, these are a little cleaner yellow. The wispy feathery hair thingy is just lovely! I think I want one. I could rock that with a french twist, n'est pas?

Let Them Eat Cupcake:

I was able to find some really darling cupcake images! I love the yellow hearts with the monogram. The sunflowers are great... and that's a ton of icing. Maybe a fondant sunflower would be a nice option... and most of the guests wouldn't go into a sugar coma after eating it.

~Emily

Posted via email from Pretty Little Nest

No comments:

Post a Comment