Wedding Inspiration: Pretty Greens!

reen...
Weddings are wonderful. Yes, it is a ton of work putting it all together... Oh, but the pretties!!
Wedding blogs are fabulous. Thank you so much, Ann, for introducing me to 100 Layer Cake!!
This post captures some wonderful images from a real wedding where green was the accent color. Gorgeous!!

Some additional inspiration I found:

Save the Date Cards and Invitations:

I wish I had known about Etsy when J & I got married. I couldn't find invitations that I liked so I made mine. I put my limited PhotoShop skills to the test!!

Beautiful Favors:

Hmm... I wonder what budget-friendly party favors I can whip up for this Sunday's party??

Table Settings:

Both of these seem like easy DIY projects!! That I'm sure SOMEONE would be happy to put together. #1 is layered ribbon and #2 is a fun gift wrap. Maybe not all of Martha's craft projects are migraine-inducing OCD nightmares? :-)

Flowers:

Yeah, my preference for orchids isn't obvious based on these selections...

Dresses & Guys:

Obviously there are a ZILLION options for wedding gowns and bridesmaid dresses. These are just a couple options that seemed to fit the color scheme nicely.

Cake (well, cupcakes - because "non-traditional" is the idea):

Since Carrot Cake Cupcakes (care of Yours Truly) are the running favorite at the moment, I'm partial to the 3rd cupcake image. Even the stone is edible!! It's some kind of fancified (my word) sugar. Mad skillz - I would be ordering those!

Oh, and just putting the images together for this post... I have a newfound appreciation for all of the hard work that my favorite bloggers do to put together their wonderful posts. Please, please, please keep it up! I promise I'll get better about commenting regularly!!
:-)


~Emily

 

 

Posted via email from Pretty Little Nest

No comments:

Post a Comment